In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with our general terms.
- in case of cancellation within 45 days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded, reduced by bank commission.
- in case Croatia or your country closes the border due a pandemic, you can cancel your reservation 5 days before your arrival, and your deposit will be refunded.
- Upon arrival, give identification documents of all guests to the host, for registering. The documents will be returned to you within 24 hours.
- The price for apartments for the whole period will be charged prior to the beginning of your stay. If you decide to terminate your arrangement earlier, your money will not be refunded
- At the day of the arrivals accommodation in the apartments is possible from 14:00 hours. On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to allow the owner of the apartment, with his presence, to inspect all rooms and home appliances. Any damage that is caused, the guest is obligated to compensate.
- During the stay, the guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. Please do not wash clothes or eat meals in our bedrooms! Thorough cleaning and decorating of the apartment is done by the host of apartment during each shift of new guests. Garbage bags, toilet paper, soap, are available upon arrival, and other volumes if needed are the responsibility of the guest. The hosts are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients. The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days.
- In the apartment is not alowed to smoke, but you can smoke on the balcony.
- The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. It is strictly forbidden to take owners property outside the apartment eg ( furniture, cutlery, dishes, towels or blankets ) …
- Please be watchful of the rented apartment, by turning off the lights before leaving the apartment, turn off electrical appliances and close the water. We would particularly ask you to make sure that you don’t leave air-conditioning turned on when simultaneously open windows and doors in the apartment. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.In case of a longer absence from the apartment please close the exterior windows to avoid the pounding and damage in case of a strong wind.
- Night rest lasts from 23:00 am to 8:00 pm during which time it is forbidden to create noise and disturb the peace. Guests are obliged to mannerly behaviour both adults and children, and for child supervision during their playtime.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring people who are not users of rented apartments or that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation. If any other person that the one declare at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the owners have the right to cancel accommodation to all guests without having to pay cancellation costs. Guests staying in any accommodation that does not belong to the owners to not have the right to enter in their accommodation without their agreement.
- Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice.
- Guests are required to take care of the key with special attention and lock the apartment because the owners are not liable for theft or negligence. The host is not responsible for guest’s possessions, but will do everything possible to protect such items and to warn the guest about possible dangers. Compensation for loss of keys is 50 euros. The owner has right to enter the apartment at the time when guests are absent only in cases when the entry is necessary to prevent possible damage or danger, or when there is reason to believe that the guest violated the house rules.
- It is not allowed to bring in easily inflammable and explosive materials and with strong or unpleasant smell. Furthermore, it is not allowed to bring electric appliances to the apartment without the host’s permission. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal care.
- Pets are not allowed. If you bring pets anyway, owner has the right to cancel accommodation without returning the money.
- When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police. Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
Thank you for choosing us for your vacation! We wish you a pleasant stay in apartments!